Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Melting Ms. Frost

Melting Ms Frost


Melting Ms. Frost left me very cold.  This is a story about an determined business woman that is in desperate need of loosening that tight bun along with her uptight personality.  This is an erotica novel there is no doubt about that, so if that is not your cup of tea then you need to look elsewhere.

This book just didn't do it for me.  I love a good story about a very capable woman letting her freak flag fly.  So I looked forward to reading about how Aidan was going the melt the ice in Annabel's panties.  But I just couldn't make it through.  I didn't connect with the characters and I just found the story a little boring.

Now, that being said, Melting Ms. Frost is very well written.  The author does an excellent job showing the reader and not telling.  She is able to paint a picture that the reader can enjoy.  Her writing style is excellent and it truly enhanced the story.  The story takes place in Britain and that added a certain uniqueness to the story.  I liked the different story setting and felt the characters were enriched because of it.

The character development or growth was slow and gradual.  Just as it should be.  Annabel isn't going to break down her emotional walls overnight.  Along with her relationships with Aidan and her mother.  Things do not change instantly and I think the author did an excellent job in this aspect.

But I just couldn't connect to the story.  But I truly feel this is a case of its not you, its me.  The reviews for this book are largely favorable.  So check it out for yourself and see if you like it.  Don't pass it by because of this cranky reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment