Friday, February 14, 2014

Blood Descent (Blood Hunters, #3)


The third installment in the Blood Hunter series focuses on Konrad, the ex-leader of a team of vampire hunters. As a fan of Marie Treanor, the book doesn't disappoint.  The relationship between Maggie and Konrad draws in the reader.

Konrad doesn't agree with the current temperament toward vampire-human relations.  He believes the alliance between the two is a mistake and will lead to the downfall of humanity.  So, Konrad leaves his job and begins his own vigilante crusade. 

In his pursuit to gain allies to his cause and a device that magnifies power, Konrad meets Maggie.  Maggie is a great character and I found I liked her very much. 

I wasn't  very interested in learning about Konrad.  Much of the book I found myself despising him. You learn a little bit more about his past and why he is the monumental jerk that he is.

While the book is the third in the series, it does come to a definite end.  I loved this book and will be reading the next one immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment