Monday, November 25, 2013






Wanted (Most Wanted, #1)


Wanted by J. Kenner is an erotic romance with no cliff-hanger ending.  Being a fan of the Stark Trilogy, I couldn't wait to dive in.  I was disappointed to find out that my dive was a little shallow.

Angelina Raine is a girl who loves a good time.  She loves a thrill and often needs it when life gets a little too rough.  She moves in with her uncle in her teens and grows up, with what her uncle calls, the three knights.

Evan Black is mysterious and driven.  He will do anything to take care of those he cares about. Evan shows Lina little attention as she is growing up.  However, Lina's focus is most assuredly on Evan.  A small case of unrequited love that all changes the day of the funeral for Lina's uncle.

I liked the book and would recommend it to my friends.  However, I just didn't see the character depth I expected to see when reading Kenner.  In her previous works the characters were well developed and grew as the story progressed.  In Wanted, the characters only marginally grew and seemed a little flat.  But that being said, I enjoyed the read and give it three stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment