Monday, December 23, 2013

Mine to Hold (Mine, #3)


Mine to hold is the third book in Cynthia Eden's Mine series.  While it is a stand alone novel, it does occasionally reference events that happened in previous books.  This is the first book I have read in the Mine series and I was able to successfully follow the book.  Best of all, kiddies, it does not have a cliffhanger ending.

Claire has a troubled past that she is constantly trying to escape. However, her past will not let her go.  At the end of her rope, penniless and homeless, she turns to Noah York for help. 

Noah is a yummy alpha to the extreme.  He is delightfully controlling and uses his power and wealth to protect Claire. 

The novel kept me guessing to the end.  I will definitely be checking out other books by Cynthia Eden.  Overall I five this book 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment